We believe the Bible is the eternal, inspired Word of God – the final authority that will judge us on the Last Day.
– 2 Timothy 3:1-17, John 12:48
We believe there is only one true and living God, manifest as Father, Son and Holy Ghost – the eternal Godhead.
– Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 43:10, Luke 3:22, 1 John 5:7
We believe Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and is Emmanuel (“God with us”, the messiah).
– Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:22-23, John 1:14
We believe there is only one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
– John 14:6, 1 Timothy 2:5
We believe Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and that the name of Jesus is the only name God has exalted, and the only name the Spirit bears witness to.
– Colossians 1:18, Acts 4:12, Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19, Acts 2:38, Colossians 3:17, Philippians 2:9
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only means of salvation.
– John 14:6, John 10:9, ACTS 4:12
We believe Jesus died for our sins, rose again the third day, ascended on high, and is now seated at the right hand of God, and that God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ.
– 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Ephesians 4:8-10, Hebrews 1:3, Acts 2:36
We believe in repenting and turning away from sin, in being baptized in water for the circumcision of the heart, in the in-filling of the Holy Ghost and speaking in with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and the prayer of faith for healing.
– Acts 2:38, Colossians 2:11, Mark 16:17-18, James 5:14-15
We believe in Communion. A time of remembering the work of the cross, that Jesus completed on our behalf.
– 1 Corinthians 11:26
We believe Jesus Christ will return to this earth in bodily form; and at His coming there will be a resurrection of the dead when our corruptible bodies shall be changed into an eternal, incorruptible body.
– Acts 1:9-11, 1 Corinthians 15:51-53
We believe in the resurrection of the just and the unjust. That at our Lord’s second coming, He will reward the righteous and punish the wicked.
– 2 Timothy 4:1, Acts 10:42, 2 Corinthians 5:10
About Life Church
Life Church is made up of people from all different ages & backgrounds, who are in a life long process of being transformed by Jesus Christ. We are passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with each other & our communities!